EVERYONE WHO IS A FOOD PRODUCER
TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS’ HEALTH.
High production standards, care for the raw materials used in the production of each product, compliance with the rules and requirements of specialised standards for food producers – this is also an expression of
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
ASSISTANCE IN LOCAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT FOR THE ACTIVITIES OF CHARITY INSTITUTIONS
- We support the community around us. As we enjoy sharing, we always try to give something from ourselves.
- With the development of the young generation in mind, we support local schools. The company participates in the realisation of educational and developmental trips as well as programmes for children and young people. We also take part in the organisation of events that promote culture and our region.
- Our company supports actions implemented by social welfare centres and other institutions aimed at families in need.
HUMANITARIAN AID FOR POLES LIVING IN THE BREST REGION
- We support our compatriots who live outside Poland. For the benefit of Poles living in the Brest region, we participate in charity actions.
- The financial aid we provide each year during the Christmas and New Year season is used to purchase food packages and Christmas gifts for the youngest and those in need.
- Our substrate production plant has been equipped with a biological filter whose main task is to purify flue gas and neutralise odours resulting from the production process. For this purpose we have built a professional air purification system equipped with installations such as water scrubbers, ammonia scrubbers and biological filter.
- The air from the digesters is extracted to a common collector, from where it is directed to the ammonia scrubber. The scrubber’s task is to remove ammonia from the process air. The ammonia thus precipitated can be reused in the composting process.
- A scrubber is a modern solution designed to purify gas from the impurities contained in it. The water from the production process is used to purify the exhaust air from the pasteurisation and incubation tunnels. In combination with rainwater, ground water and drinking water, it goes to a water scrubber.
- The purpose of the water scrubber is to moisten the air from the production process before it enters the biological filter. The role of the water and ammonia scrubbers is very important in the treatment of the air entering the biological filter, as moist and ammonia-free air provides the right environment for the growth of natural bacteria living in the biological filter.
- The air from the water scrubber flows into the biofilter at a very low speed and the bacteria living in it use its fragrant compounds to provide their food. As a result of this process, the fragrant compounds are decomposed and become less noticeable or perceived as a completely natural scent.